07 May 2008

changes

it's official... my last day at my "real" job is may 29th. it just so happens that my company is moving my position to a different location at a time when i am ready for a change. i am looking forward to getting out of the corporate environment and working on more creative opportunities. i am still looking at how i want to grow red tandem studio. i haven't had much time to devote to finding my niche and developing a unique style, but that will be my goal for the fall. i am looking forward to a summer of climbing mountains and traveling before looking for a part time job in the fall. i would like to find a few learning opportunities in the fall. i have pretty much taught myself letterpress since there are very few resources here in colorado and would like to refine my skill. sometimes i miss school when i had the time and encouragement to pursue more creative ventures. i hope to reclaim that environment for myself this summer.

my succulent cards featured here.

No comments: